Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can

I used Quicken 2007 until 2 days ago, no problem. 2 days ago I was advised to install Catalina 10.15.4 and Quicken has a sign like "do not enter", can not open it w this version of Catalina. This version of Quicken is 32 bits and it seems Catalina works with 64 bit apps.

Is there a way for me to uninstall this Catalina and reinstall the previous OS that I was using? It was Mojave.

Or is there a way for me to make Catalina work with this version of Quicken?

I do have some backups made with Time Machine, or made when closing Quicken and saving a copy; most recent one from Nov 29, 2018

Thanks for any help with this

Pedro

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 10, 2020 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2020 11:18 AM

Hi,

You can restore both macOS and your files with Recovery Mode.

Restore your Mac from a backup.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203981

Similar questions

2 replies

I can

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.