You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to install itunes on second pc?

How to install itunes on a second pc?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 10, 2020 11:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2020 12:11 PM

jcm1049 Said:

"How to install itunes on a second pc?"

-------

Go Here: Get started with iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

You need to get the installation file from the Microsoft Store. You would sign in as usual. You can have up 5 computers associated to your Apple Account. So, if you are unable to login, then you would need to disassociate another computer, by using the Account menu in iTunes.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 10, 2020 12:11 PM in response to jcm1049

jcm1049 Said:

"How to install itunes on a second pc?"

-------

Go Here: Get started with iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

You need to get the installation file from the Microsoft Store. You would sign in as usual. You can have up 5 computers associated to your Apple Account. So, if you are unable to login, then you would need to disassociate another computer, by using the Account menu in iTunes.

Apr 10, 2020 3:46 PM in response to jcm1049

jcm1049 Said:

"Thank you! Had success :) Now I have a different issue, my Library was not transferred to this 2nd laptop. Actually only one album. I will try to reinstall I suppose. Thx..."

-------

You are Welcome. Let us know how it works out.

A Few Thoughts:

As for the iTunes Library - Home files (your own videos and music), you'd have to transfer over using an external Storage Device or share them. But, for iTunes purchases, you'd have to export items in the Library,, and then import it, downloading them one at a time off of iTunes.

But, for ease of use, just download them off of the iTunes Store. To play it all, be sure to Authorize the Mac -- do so in the Account menu of iTunes.

how to install itunes on second pc?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.