Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Terms and conditions window after updating

I have a Macbook Pro and I recently updated it. I needed to accept the new terms and conditions but the loading sign just keeps reloading and the window will not go away. I have no way of shutting the window out or continuing with hitting any buttons. Its like its frozen. The processor is a 2.4 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5. Its also a late 2013 with retina display and recently updated to Catalina.

MacBook

Posted on Apr 10, 2020 1:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2020 10:29 AM

Britcruz wrote:

I have a Macbook Pro and I recently updated it. I needed to accept the new terms and conditions but the loading sign just keeps reloading and the window will not go away. I have no way of shutting the window out or continuing with hitting any buttons. Its like its frozen. The processor is a 2.4 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5. Its also a late 2013 with retina display and recently updated to Catalina.

If you are stuck you can force quit the computer by holding the power button/TouchID for ~6-10secs

reboot and see where this leaves you.

How to turn your Mac on or off - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2020 10:29 AM in response to Britcruz

Britcruz wrote:

If you are stuck you can force quit the computer by holding the power button/TouchID for ~6-10secs

reboot and see where this leaves you.

How to turn your Mac on or off - Apple Support

Terms and conditions window after updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.