Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keychain glitch

After completing iOS 13.4.1 update my iCloud Keychain stopped remembering, updating, or populating keychain passwords automatically. And they’re being oddly sorted by date instead of alphabetically like before. Anyone have a workaround?

Posted on Apr 11, 2020 8:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 7:04 AM

Hello Grandblue,

I see that you're having an issue with iCloud Keychain after updating the software on your device. I know that it's important to have this feature working properly, and I'd be glad to work together with you on this issue.

Take a look at the article below that provides some troubleshooting steps that can help with what you've been experiencing.

Get help with iCloud Keychain

If you go through the steps in this article for the issues that you've been dealing with, respond back with some more details. If you sign out and back in to iCloud, does the issue remain? Do you have other iOS devices that you use iCloud Keychain with? If so, are you having the same issue on those devices?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2020 7:04 AM in response to Grandblue

Hello Grandblue,

I see that you're having an issue with iCloud Keychain after updating the software on your device. I know that it's important to have this feature working properly, and I'd be glad to work together with you on this issue.

Take a look at the article below that provides some troubleshooting steps that can help with what you've been experiencing.

Get help with iCloud Keychain

If you go through the steps in this article for the issues that you've been dealing with, respond back with some more details. If you sign out and back in to iCloud, does the issue remain? Do you have other iOS devices that you use iCloud Keychain with? If so, are you having the same issue on those devices?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Have a great day!

Keychain glitch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.