Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth and IOS 13.4.1

how to fix Bluetooth is Unavailable and my phone occasionally freezes and lags How to fix this?

iPhone 7

Posted on Apr 11, 2020 9:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2020 9:15 AM

Try the following, but if they don't help, you may need to seek Technical Support from Apple directly:

1-Restart Your Device

The simple solution to this problem may be to turn off and on your device. Different iOS devices require different steps. Here is how:

iPhone X, 11 or later and iPad with Face ID models:

• Press and hold the side and volume up (or down) buttons together until you see the red slider.
  • Drag the slider. And wait about a minute.
  • Then press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.

Other iPhone models e.g., iPhone 5, 6, 7 or 8 and iPad with a Home button models:

• Press and hold the on/off (sleep/wake – top or side) button until you see the slider saying “slide to power off”
  • Slide the slider
  • Wait a few seconds
  • Then press and hold the on/off button (side or top) until you see the Apple logo.

2-Airplane Mode

This is very simple but may fix this issue. Turn on Airplane mode for a few seconds and then turn back off. To do that, go to Settings > Airplane Mode on your iPhone or iPad.

17 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2020 9:15 AM in response to manolo113

Try the following, but if they don't help, you may need to seek Technical Support from Apple directly:

1-Restart Your Device

The simple solution to this problem may be to turn off and on your device. Different iOS devices require different steps. Here is how:

iPhone X, 11 or later and iPad with Face ID models:

• Press and hold the side and volume up (or down) buttons together until you see the red slider.
  • Drag the slider. And wait about a minute.
  • Then press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.

Other iPhone models e.g., iPhone 5, 6, 7 or 8 and iPad with a Home button models:

• Press and hold the on/off (sleep/wake – top or side) button until you see the slider saying “slide to power off”
  • Slide the slider
  • Wait a few seconds
  • Then press and hold the on/off button (side or top) until you see the Apple logo.

2-Airplane Mode

This is very simple but may fix this issue. Turn on Airplane mode for a few seconds and then turn back off. To do that, go to Settings > Airplane Mode on your iPhone or iPad.

Apr 13, 2020 11:55 PM in response to lobsterghost1

Since I updated my phone to iOS 13.4.1 it has been a nightmare.y iPhone 11 just froze for over two hours. No apps would launch neither would the device power off. Then whenever it gives in it locks my screen and says “Zoom enabled”. This is my backlight being on and my phone battery going down without me using it. I regret doing that update. Something needs to be done.

Apr 24, 2020 11:18 AM in response to dayna71

I have EXACTLY the same problem beginning immediately after installing ios 13.4.1 on my iphone x and it has been happening more than once a day since. This is truly disconcerting. My ipad has not had the same freeze problem after installing ios 13.4.1 and we are not having any problems with our internet or wifi on other devices. I don’t understand why Apple removed the option to downgrade from ios 13.4.1 almost as soon as it was released which could have been helpful to those of us having this freeze on the iphone x until a patch could be issued. Apple tech support...give us some answers and fixes, today, if possible.😡

May 10, 2020 9:33 AM in response to EniZer00

And pray there are no bugs in the beta software, which there normally is, especially if you are using beta software on a daily use device. You could find yourself without a phone, and if your backups are then in beta, you cannot restore them to the device if you have to remove the beta software. Be wary about installing beta software if you are not a developer or beta tester with a device other than your daily use one.

May 10, 2020 1:03 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Its called beta for a reason and yes there are some bugs but not ones that leave ur phone useless and of course if u got a company phone and all .. im talking about ur personal phone make sure u backup ur phone obviously and the betas are usually not that glitchy or they would not be released i just did it on my phone and it fixed the problem until the next iso software comes out an alternative to living without wifi and bluetooth

May 13, 2020 9:40 AM in response to EniZer00

To have bugs identified and reported is why they release beta software, and they are purposely glitchy. While you can update your device to beta if you wish, making recommendations that others do that based on your recommendation is not a good idea, and I disagree that they will not make phones worthless. That is one of the warnings you would have read when you signed up for beta. Apple also does not allow for discussion of beta software on the public forum.

Bluetooth and IOS 13.4.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.