Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone app to change outgoing phone number to an already existing line

Hey there, folks.

As the title suggests, I am looking for an iPhone application that will allow me to change my caller ID to a line that I already have. I am a clinician and I am using my personal cell phone a whole lot more frequently than before.

I came across Doximity Dialer and it looks suitable. I just want to know what other products there are before I commit.

I do see a lot of other dialer applications, like Hushed and Burner, but they seem to require that you get a new line. I don't want that. I want to use my already existing office line.

Thanks in advance for your consideration. Cheers!

Posted on Apr 11, 2020 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2020 8:25 PM

FaceTime Audio calls and Videos calls has the option to change your Caller ID based on the Phone number you select.

You can have multiple Caller IDs for FaceTime on your device with FaceTime.

This can be achieved by changing the Caller ID as shown in the GIF below. (Made on iPhone 6 iOS 12.4.5)

Change the Caller ID before making a FaceTime call. Enjoy privacy...

Caller ID is same as Reachable At IDs

In Order to add more Reachable At IDs (Refer to Picture at the bottom), Log into https://appleid.apple.com with your Apple ID credentials. Under Account Section Click Edit and Add as many as Reachable At Phone Number or Email IDs

GIF for changing Caller ID...

Add more Reachable At in Apple ID

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2020 8:25 PM in response to phospholipid77

FaceTime Audio calls and Videos calls has the option to change your Caller ID based on the Phone number you select.

You can have multiple Caller IDs for FaceTime on your device with FaceTime.

This can be achieved by changing the Caller ID as shown in the GIF below. (Made on iPhone 6 iOS 12.4.5)

Change the Caller ID before making a FaceTime call. Enjoy privacy...

Caller ID is same as Reachable At IDs

In Order to add more Reachable At IDs (Refer to Picture at the bottom), Log into https://appleid.apple.com with your Apple ID credentials. Under Account Section Click Edit and Add as many as Reachable At Phone Number or Email IDs

GIF for changing Caller ID...

Add more Reachable At in Apple ID

iphone app to change outgoing phone number to an already existing line

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.