Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment

App Store is trying to get 17.95$ from my card and I don’t understand for what. I looked in at my purchases and etc, everything is ok and nothing to take money from. I want to know for what Apple is trying to take money.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 11, 2020 3:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2020 3:55 PM

Are you possibly getting a scam mail message or a phishing message? There are a lot of these messages circulating around right now, trying to get the recipient to log into a fake Apple login page to allow the scammers to acquire the users Apple ID credentials.

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2020 3:55 PM in response to Mariariabova

Are you possibly getting a scam mail message or a phishing message? There are a lot of these messages circulating around right now, trying to get the recipient to log into a fake Apple login page to allow the scammers to acquire the users Apple ID credentials.

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.