Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro to Apple Monitor

I want to be able to mirror my iPad Pro to my Mac screen. I have tried Thunderbolt (USBC) to Thunder Bolt 2, but I get an error message with ‘Cannot Use Thunderbolt Accessory. Thunderbolt Accessory are not supported.’ Here is what I am working with. Any help is greatly appreciated.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 9:15 AM

5 replies

Apr 13, 2020 10:42 PM in response to Antlim

There are third-party applications that run on the Mac and allow you to AirPlay wirelessly to the application, which will display on your Mac screen. I tried a few that seemed to work OK, but I decided that wouldn't use them enough to pay for one of them. (The most promising were AirServer and Reflector 3, as I recall.)

iPad Pro to Apple Monitor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.