Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t download apps from the App Store

I’m having issues downloading apps onto my iPhone XR. On an app it will say “get” in blue. I press the icon and then it asks for my Apple ID passcode. I type it in and then it loads for a second and then asks when it should ask for permission for further purchases and asks you to tap either “always ask” or “after 15 minutes.” I tapped always ask and then it doesn’t download the app. It goes back blue and says “get” once again. I went through that process again and tried pressing after 15 minutes and it did the same thing. I’ve signed out of the App Store and signed back in, powered off and on my iPhone and even reset my settings. Nothings working. Please help.

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 6:10 PM

Apps won’t downloaded.  

Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.      

If necessary

Hard reset.        

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.      

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2020 6:10 PM in response to Tatummb06

Apps won’t downloaded.  

Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.      

If necessary

Hard reset.        

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.      

I can’t download apps from the App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.