Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signing out of a deleted Apple ID account

I requested to have my account deleted because i accidentally created on on my new iPhone 11. Can someone tell me how to to sign out of it so I can sign into my previous Apple ID account?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 8:36 PM

If you did not sign out before the deletion was executed, you cannot. As was explained to you when you requested your AppleID be deleted -> How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

• Make sure that you sign out of all your devices to avoid issues with apps that use your Apple ID account or iCloud. After your account is deleted, you can't sign out of iCloud or turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock on your devices. If you forget to sign out, you might not be able to use your device when your account is deleted.“

As posted by others here before, if you did not remember to sign out before the deletion, you cannot do so now, and Apple cannot change that fact.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2020 8:36 PM in response to Treshore

If you did not sign out before the deletion was executed, you cannot. As was explained to you when you requested your AppleID be deleted -> How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

• Make sure that you sign out of all your devices to avoid issues with apps that use your Apple ID account or iCloud. After your account is deleted, you can't sign out of iCloud or turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock on your devices. If you forget to sign out, you might not be able to use your device when your account is deleted.“

As posted by others here before, if you did not remember to sign out before the deletion, you cannot do so now, and Apple cannot change that fact.

Signing out of a deleted Apple ID account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.