Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppStore regarding

In AppStore for certain apps

it is shown in app purchases

and for some some apps ,not showing in app purchases.

i want to know the difference between those two.

particularly I want to know can I use app indicating in app purchases freely or need to pay?

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 10:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 10:55 PM

You can download and use apps that say in-app purchases freely as long as the app is free to use. Some apps do not open up till you subscribe, some open part of the functionality, some will not allow you to save your work, some will disable advance feature till you subscribe.

If you accidentally subscribe, you can also request a refund for a recent renewal of an in-app subscription purchase 

Are you part of a Family Sharing?

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get better and prompt responses if you may kindly provide the iPhone Model that you have and the iOS version if it is known to you and re-post.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2020 10:55 PM in response to bharatfromsecunderabad

You can download and use apps that say in-app purchases freely as long as the app is free to use. Some apps do not open up till you subscribe, some open part of the functionality, some will not allow you to save your work, some will disable advance feature till you subscribe.

If you accidentally subscribe, you can also request a refund for a recent renewal of an in-app subscription purchase 

Are you part of a Family Sharing?

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get better and prompt responses if you may kindly provide the iPhone Model that you have and the iOS version if it is known to you and re-post.

AppStore regarding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.