Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notifications aren’t working

I’ve reset my iPhone, checked any and ALL apps to make sure everything is set to receive notifications, turned airplane mode on back off, literally everything. And I’m still not getting any notification to anything.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 1:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 2:02 AM

This gives me an indication that Do Not Disturb is on. (May be)

If you don't see notifications for a Messages

To get notifications, connect to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. If you still don't get notifications for a specific app, try these steps:

1. Go to Settings > Notifications, select Messages, and make sure that Allow Notifications is on.
  2. If you have notifications turned on you might not have Banners selected. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the messages, then select Banners.
  3. Make sure that you’re signed in to your Apple ID
  4. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is off

To manage your notifications from the Lock screen or Notification Center:

1. Swipe left over an alert or group of alerts.
    • Tap Manage, then select from these options: Deliver Quietly: These notifications appear in the Notification Center, but don't show up on the Lock screen, play sounds, or show a banner or badge icon.
    • Turn Off: This turns off all notifications for a specific app. To turn this back on, go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and tap Allow Notifications. 

You can also tap Settings to change your alert styles or alert settings for a specific app. 

Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201925

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2020 2:02 AM in response to Lmichmay

This gives me an indication that Do Not Disturb is on. (May be)

If you don't see notifications for a Messages

To get notifications, connect to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. If you still don't get notifications for a specific app, try these steps:

1. Go to Settings > Notifications, select Messages, and make sure that Allow Notifications is on.
  2. If you have notifications turned on you might not have Banners selected. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the messages, then select Banners.
  3. Make sure that you’re signed in to your Apple ID
  4. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is off

To manage your notifications from the Lock screen or Notification Center:

1. Swipe left over an alert or group of alerts.
    • Tap Manage, then select from these options: Deliver Quietly: These notifications appear in the Notification Center, but don't show up on the Lock screen, play sounds, or show a banner or badge icon.
    • Turn Off: This turns off all notifications for a specific app. To turn this back on, go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and tap Allow Notifications. 

You can also tap Settings to change your alert styles or alert settings for a specific app. 

Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201925

Notifications aren’t working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.