Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot the password for the security questions and the rescue email is still pending

Hi, I forgot the security of my question password and the rescue email is still pending. I did not receive any email. What is the solution? Thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 10:23 AM

See: Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204921 From this document, note that:

After you request account recovery, you'll get an email with a confirmation of your request and the date and time of when you can expect to regain access. If you submitted your account recovery request with iforgot.apple.com through your device's browser, you should avoid using that device during this period. Using that device might cancel account recovery. 

In some cases, you might be given options that could shorten the wait time during account recovery. For example, you might be able to provide credit-card details to confirm your identity. If you’re given the option to confirm your credit-card details, an authorization request goes to the card issuer.* You might also be able to speed up the account recovery process or reset your password immediately by verifying a six-digit code sent to your primary email address.

If you need more help, contact Apple Support. While we can answer your questions about the account recovery process, we can't verify your identity or expedite the process in any way.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2020 10:23 AM in response to hosein147

See: Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204921 From this document, note that:

After you request account recovery, you'll get an email with a confirmation of your request and the date and time of when you can expect to regain access. If you submitted your account recovery request with iforgot.apple.com through your device's browser, you should avoid using that device during this period. Using that device might cancel account recovery. 

In some cases, you might be given options that could shorten the wait time during account recovery. For example, you might be able to provide credit-card details to confirm your identity. If you’re given the option to confirm your credit-card details, an authorization request goes to the card issuer.* You might also be able to speed up the account recovery process or reset your password immediately by verifying a six-digit code sent to your primary email address.

If you need more help, contact Apple Support. While we can answer your questions about the account recovery process, we can't verify your identity or expedite the process in any way.

I forgot the password for the security questions and the rescue email is still pending

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.