Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facetime audio call not working

I cannot make audio call from facetime .it shows both options audio and video call but you cannot make audio call.audio call button is blank.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 4:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 1:01 PM

Hello Hamidghallu,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand from the information you provided that you’re unable to use FaceTime for audio calls; I'd like to help.

The following support article provides some help for this issue:

If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Also, this article shows what is supported in each country:

Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in Asia-Pacific - Apple Support

If you're in China, or purchased this iPhone from China, you will not have the option for audio calls.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2020 1:01 PM in response to Hamidghallu

Hello Hamidghallu,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand from the information you provided that you’re unable to use FaceTime for audio calls; I'd like to help.

The following support article provides some help for this issue:

If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Also, this article shows what is supported in each country:

Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in Asia-Pacific - Apple Support

If you're in China, or purchased this iPhone from China, you will not have the option for audio calls.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

Facetime audio call not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.