Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4 ship date of August 5th..

Is it taking the full time for the iphone 4 to ship or has anyone received the phone earlier than what the expected ship date is?

Posted on Jul 19, 2010 2:13 PM

116 replies

Jul 19, 2010 3:46 PM in response to joshuatt

Guys,

I ordered My phone on 19th July. the phone has not shipped yet but my order status is showing the shipping will be on 9th August.

Estimated Shipping: 09 Aug, 2010
Estimated Delivery: 18 Aug, 2010

Does it really take that long to ship from the purchase date??? This is dealy of 20 days for processing. Did you really have to wait that long for the Iphone to ship ?? I can't wait that long. Please tell me if there is a way to Expedite the service otherwise i will have to cancel the order.

Jul 19, 2010 5:20 PM in response to joshuatt

I placed my order on July 6th with a July 27 ship date and delivery date of July 30th. So I'd say to check your stats around July 28th, they usually ship around 5 days earlier.

So far I have 13 days waiting and it's still "Not Yet Shipped"

My best guess is that mine will ship on the 22nd.

As of yours I think the earliest would be July 29-August 2

Jul 24, 2010 8:38 AM in response to DrewQuinz

ordered mine today July 24th

Ships: Aug 16
Delivers: Aug 19

sigh... waited all this time for the white iphone 4 and after the last delay i gave in and ordered a black one... hope it comes sooner but something tells me there will be a rush of people ordering again now because of the white phone being further delayed

im also traveling out of the country august 23rd so i hope there is no further delays

crossing my fingers for early shipping!

Iphone 4 ship date of August 5th..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.