Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment deduction from credit card

Hi hope you find this safe and well.

just now I received a SMS from my local bank for deductions of $59.99 for Apple.com.

i haven’t purchase anything now

can I know for what the payment has deducted??

iPhone 11, 13

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 7:58 PM

See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support will help you determine authorized purchases.

"If you see purchases that you don't recognize or unexpected charges

• If you see items in your purchase history that you don't remember buying, check if someone else who uses your device, such as a family member, bought the item. If someone else is using your Apple ID and password, change your Apple ID password.
  • If you don't recognize a charge on your statement from your bank or financial institution, try these steps.
  • If you still need help, contact Apple Support."

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2020 7:58 PM in response to chanuka161

See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support will help you determine authorized purchases.

"If you see purchases that you don't recognize or unexpected charges

• If you see items in your purchase history that you don't remember buying, check if someone else who uses your device, such as a family member, bought the item. If someone else is using your Apple ID and password, change your Apple ID password.
  • If you don't recognize a charge on your statement from your bank or financial institution, try these steps.
  • If you still need help, contact Apple Support."

Payment deduction from credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.