Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Internet accounts cannot connect to the account facebook, it ask for my password, not password is accepted.

I am unable to send video to facebook from my mail. I get the message error validating application deleted with the code 101 or190.

Password rejected in internet accounts. I am not sure which password they want ?

iMac 27", macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 7:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 10:14 AM

Thanks for following up, India.

You will first need to save your video from your email to your computer in a location Facebook can access, like your Desktop, or Downloads folder.

Once you've done that, Facebook's online upload from their website should work.

If you still have trouble, please contact Facebook.

Cheers.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2020 10:14 AM in response to indiafrommelbourne

Thanks for following up, India.

You will first need to save your video from your email to your computer in a location Facebook can access, like your Desktop, or Downloads folder.

Once you've done that, Facebook's online upload from their website should work.

If you still have trouble, please contact Facebook.

Cheers.

Apr 15, 2020 1:47 PM in response to indiafrommelbourne

Hi, India,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're attempting to post a video to Facebook that you have in your email. I'm happy to help!

Facebook currently supports the following option from How do I post a video on Facebook? | Facebook Help Center | Facebook to share your videos from your Mac to Facebook:

"To upload a video:

1. Click Create Post at the top of your News Feed or timeline.
  2. Click Photo/Video.
  3. Choose a video.
  4. Select your audience, then click Post.

We’ll process your video and let you know when it’s ready to see."

Best.

Internet accounts cannot connect to the account facebook, it ask for my password, not password is accepted.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.