Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't download any app

i cant download any app please help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 4S

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 3:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 4:46 AM

Hardware & Software

iOS is the operating system for Phone (iPhone Operating System)

Your iPhone 4s (nearly 9 years old) has 32-Bit processor with 512 MB RAM running iOS version 9.3.6

that iPhone cannot run the latest iOS 13.4.1 which only run on a 64-Bit processor with at least 2 GB RAM

In many country, debit cards are not accepted, you need a valid credit card with your name on it, issued by your bank.

Read here: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support

FYI: No bank print your address on the card but should be a valid address when you apply for the card.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2020 4:46 AM in response to mehra176

Hardware & Software

iOS is the operating system for Phone (iPhone Operating System)

Your iPhone 4s (nearly 9 years old) has 32-Bit processor with 512 MB RAM running iOS version 9.3.6

that iPhone cannot run the latest iOS 13.4.1 which only run on a 64-Bit processor with at least 2 GB RAM

In many country, debit cards are not accepted, you need a valid credit card with your name on it, issued by your bank.

Read here: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support

FYI: No bank print your address on the card but should be a valid address when you apply for the card.

Apr 16, 2020 2:54 AM in response to ckuan

hi ckuan,

Thank for giving my query all the attention that it deserves.

first of all I don't understand what is IOS 9.3.6. and what is IOS 13.4.1. which is available at the moment?

Moreover I don't have a credit card that is issued by any bank.

And please just for your kind info I don't know any bank who has their customers address printed on a credit card?

we don't have this policy here.

If you can clear those issues for me that would be great.

Thank again.

M.Bandhoo

I can't download any app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.