Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer money in subscriptions in payments to Apple Pay just switch it back in to a debit card

My Apple Pay disappeared into subscriptions and payments. I am unable to transfer it out or or put it back in my debit card. I want to put the money back in my debit card

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 4:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 5:20 PM

There is no way for Apple Pay to be transferred to a subscription there are payments for a subscription but it sounds like you think that they can be transferred somehow. I am not trying to be intrusive I am trying to help you solve your issue. Why do you think I said edit out any personal information.

Go here - Apple Pay Customers

go here - Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2020 5:20 PM in response to Rain8289

There is no way for Apple Pay to be transferred to a subscription there are payments for a subscription but it sounds like you think that they can be transferred somehow. I am not trying to be intrusive I am trying to help you solve your issue. Why do you think I said edit out any personal information.

Go here - Apple Pay Customers

go here - Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Apr 16, 2020 7:28 AM in response to askbarnabas

My Apple pay suddenly switch to my ID Subscriptions and payments. I have no subscriptions due and I would like to have the cash back into my debit card. However, I’ve talked with 5 representatives and no one has the answers and refers me to another. Again my money automatically went to subscriptions and payments. I’m unable to move it back to Apple Pay or put it in a debit card it is only there for Apples use, I guess. Anyone know how to move

It back to A

How do I transfer money in subscriptions in payments to Apple Pay just switch it back in to a debit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.