Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad and Kami

I am a 4th grade teacher and due to Covid19 I am now teaching remotely. I am interested in purchasing a new Ipad and use the extension Kami quite a bit in my virtual classroom. Does the new Ipad work with the Kami app/extension?

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 8:29 AM

6 replies

Apr 17, 2020 7:59 AM in response to Apple_Robert1

Thanks so much for the information. Many teachers are starting to use Kami. It integrates really well with Google Classroom. You create an assignment in Kami in Google Classroom. Each student gets a copy of the PDF worksheet that they can respond directly on the PDF worksheet. When the student is done they hit submit and their completed worksheet comes back to the teacher for grading/comments. Wondering if Apple has any apps like that.

Ipad and Kami

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.