Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't have my receipt

I purchased a new phone and a Belkin Guaranteed glass protector three months ago. I cannot find my receipt and I need it to submit to Belkin for the replacement. The store I purchased it from is closed do to Covid-19 regulations. What do you suggest I do?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 11:34 AM

I managed to find the date purchased on my credit card statement. The itemized receipt said merchandise. Lol! Luckily it was purchased separately and the purchased price matched. After exhausting all possible places to find my receipt I called Belkin and they graciously offered to honor the guarantee. I’m very grateful!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2020 11:34 AM in response to deggie

I managed to find the date purchased on my credit card statement. The itemized receipt said merchandise. Lol! Luckily it was purchased separately and the purchased price matched. After exhausting all possible places to find my receipt I called Belkin and they graciously offered to honor the guarantee. I’m very grateful!

I don't have my receipt

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.