Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 bluetooth

i can’t get my Bluetooth earphones to connect to my new iPhone but they work on over devices.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 10:42 AM

You need to make sure that the headphones are in discovery/pairing mode. Check the manual for the headphones, or check online. They may also have a restriction as to how many devices they will pair with and save, and you may need to reset them. Again, that would come from the manual. Once they are in Discovery/Pairing mode, open Settings>Bluetooth and they should appear. You can also look at this support document for additional information. Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2020 10:42 AM in response to meaylee

You need to make sure that the headphones are in discovery/pairing mode. Check the manual for the headphones, or check online. They may also have a restriction as to how many devices they will pair with and save, and you may need to reset them. Again, that would come from the manual. Once they are in Discovery/Pairing mode, open Settings>Bluetooth and they should appear. You can also look at this support document for additional information. Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Iphone 11 bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.