Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Backup iphone to HP laptop -- help

Hello Community, I am WFH and grateful to be doing so, however have a HP laptop and i phone and query is how to backup my iphone to windows laptop.

Thank you

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 5:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 6:07 PM

Hi Reb,

I understand that you are WFH and you would like to know how to backup your iPhone to your Windows PC (Your HP Laptop).

Ensure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your Windows PC and then follow the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to Backup your iPhone and focus on "Backup iPhone using your Windows PC" section.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2020 6:07 PM in response to Reb_C

Hi Reb,

I understand that you are WFH and you would like to know how to backup your iPhone to your Windows PC (Your HP Laptop).

Ensure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your Windows PC and then follow the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to Backup your iPhone and focus on "Backup iPhone using your Windows PC" section.

Axel F.

Backup iphone to HP laptop -- help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.