Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I finds the "find my" app and down load it?

How do I find the "find my" app and down load it?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 6:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 6:27 PM

The Find My app is a built-in app with iOS 13 and it cannot be deleted. If you have iOS 13, use search to find it: Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you have iOS 12, see the following from Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, and other devices - Apple Support

If you don't have iOS 13, iPadOS, macOS Catalina, or watchOS 6, set up and use Find My iPhone and Find My Friends instead of Find My, or use iCloud.com to find your device.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2020 6:27 PM in response to kdale9999

The Find My app is a built-in app with iOS 13 and it cannot be deleted. If you have iOS 13, use search to find it: Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you have iOS 12, see the following from Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, and other devices - Apple Support

If you don't have iOS 13, iPadOS, macOS Catalina, or watchOS 6, set up and use Find My iPhone and Find My Friends instead of Find My, or use iCloud.com to find your device.

How do I finds the "find my" app and down load it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.