Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are BBC1 shows available on AppleTV Canada

I'm trying to find out if BBC shows are available on AppleTVCanada, specifically the program "Escape to the Country". I just signed up for a free trial but am having a really hard time figuring out how to navigate the available programs. Thanks.

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 8:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 11:18 PM

The Apple TV+ subscription does not include any BBC programming, just Apple Originals.

• There is a BBC Canada, but that does not broadcast the show Escape to the Country at this time.
  • BritBox is a combined service of BBC and ITV for English programs to find an audience in the US and Canada. I don’t think they carry this show either, at this time.
  • Select TV shows may be available on the iTunes Store (Canada) for season or episode purchase. I don’t think they carry this show either, at this time.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2020 11:18 PM in response to wordsworld

The Apple TV+ subscription does not include any BBC programming, just Apple Originals.

• There is a BBC Canada, but that does not broadcast the show Escape to the Country at this time.
  • BritBox is a combined service of BBC and ITV for English programs to find an audience in the US and Canada. I don’t think they carry this show either, at this time.
  • Select TV shows may be available on the iTunes Store (Canada) for season or episode purchase. I don’t think they carry this show either, at this time.

Are BBC1 shows available on AppleTV Canada

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.