Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No sound

I’m trying recording audio in Logic Pro x. When I finish the drum track, I hear nothing on playback.

MacBook Pro 15", OS X 10.11

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 8:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 11:02 PM

It Might help to se a graphic of the main page. Can you see the waveform when recorded in the Audio track.

Maybe check the output on the recording channel strip. Open the Mixer and make sure the output is set correctly in the Master strip as well.

6 replies

Apr 16, 2020 2:01 AM in response to Logicprobee

Ok, you're going to have to give us a clear description.

By Mobile Pre you mean M-Audio Mobile Pre.

We Need what Mac Operating System and your version of Logic. You Tagline says 10.11 El Capitan, is that correct?

How are you recording the Drums, you have Microphones into the Mobile Pre?

What Kind of Microphones.?

All this information matters as your problem can be any number of things. Accurate information.

No sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.