Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My I pad will not accept my password

my IPad will not accept my password but my phone does

iPad Pro, iOS 11

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 1:48 PM

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not stextelect Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2020 1:48 PM in response to visuallyimpaired

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not stextelect Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

My I pad will not accept my password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.