You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes account has been deactivated

How do I reactivate

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 10:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 10:50 AM

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

"When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help."

2 replies

Apr 17, 2020 10:56 AM in response to Pamhall1103

Pamhall1103 Said:

iTunes account has been deactivated: How do I reactivate

———-

Call Apple Support:

If you are having troubles and see the word “deactivated”, I’d say contact Apple.

Might be a Phishing Scam:

If an eMail, I’d wonder if it is a scam or not. So, touch nothing in the eMail. Provide no information. Contact Apple Support, and none other, to find out what is going on.

Contacting Apple Support:

A. Phone Support Info:

Call Wait is High:

Note that phone calls are taking a moment, due to such a high volume of calls. Many are working out-of-the-house and students are a home, giving them free time to call Apple Support. Point Being: Just stay in the line. You will get to someone eventually.

iTunes account has been deactivated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.