Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade-in

I bought a new MacBook Air two days ago but forgot to do the trade-in for my old one. Can I still do it?

MacBook Air

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 12:28 PM

Yes, you can arrange to get the trade-in. Apple Trade In - Apple and Trade in with Apple GiveBack - Apple. Also, see Apple Support- What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Mac. Note that you will receive a Gift Card in the amount of the trade-in value you receive. Unfortunately, you cannot get the amount credited against the purchase you have already made.

However, if you have not yet received a shipped email, then you may be able to cancel the order, redo the order, or change the order.

Order Status

Go to your Order Listing (Opens in a new window) page and select an item to see your order details. Select Cancel Item. Once you've submitted your cancellation request, the status message of that item will read Canceled or Pickup Canceled.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2020 12:28 PM in response to blondet81

Yes, you can arrange to get the trade-in. Apple Trade In - Apple and Trade in with Apple GiveBack - Apple. Also, see Apple Support- What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Mac. Note that you will receive a Gift Card in the amount of the trade-in value you receive. Unfortunately, you cannot get the amount credited against the purchase you have already made.

However, if you have not yet received a shipped email, then you may be able to cancel the order, redo the order, or change the order.

Order Status

Go to your Order Listing (Opens in a new window) page and select an item to see your order details. Select Cancel Item. Once you've submitted your cancellation request, the status message of that item will read Canceled or Pickup Canceled.

Trade-in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.