Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to view iCloud drive

I have set up my iCloud drive for my second account on my iMac. I have the iCloud window open (from System Preferences) and when I click on iCloud nothing happens. However it appears to be saving stuff from my computer. I was going to turn of the iCloud drive to see if I could reset it but I got a message that said "If you turn off iCloud Drive, all documents stored in iCloud will be removed form this Mac."

This is obviously a typo or mistake in sentence construction: Don't you mean, "All documents stored in iCloud will be erased, gone...not, all documents on "This Mac" ? iCloud storage is not "on this Mac." I could have documents on both locations. What is going on here? Thanx.

iMac 27", macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 9:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2020 11:45 AM

Same message scared the heck out of me on my GFs iMac, I let it finish before downloading everything to new locations on her Mac before disabling iCloud drive.

In a Browser goto icloud.com to see what is on iCloud Drive.

Similar questions

1 reply

Unable to view iCloud drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.