Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing problems!

Vey first world problems but noticed that I have done more than 12 hours standing and only reads 9/12 hours. Really wanted to hit the “perfect week” while in covid lockdown. I’m positive it showed as 12/12 hours when I checked on Monday. Can anyone help? How do I fix it?

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Apr 18, 2020 1:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2020 1:46 AM

This is a quote from Apple Support website;

The Stand ring shows hours in which you've stood and moved for at least a minute. Complete your daily Stand goal by standing up and moving around for at least 1 minute during 12 different hours in the day. Even if you stand all day, you still need to move around.

The minute that you stand and move around can be anytime from 1 minute after the hour until 1 minute before the next hour.

If you have stand reminders turned on then if you haven't stood yet in the current hour then the watch will remind you to stand at 50 minutes past the hour,this gives you 10 minutes in which to stand and move around before the next hour starts.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2020 1:46 AM in response to Otogirl

This is a quote from Apple Support website;

The Stand ring shows hours in which you've stood and moved for at least a minute. Complete your daily Stand goal by standing up and moving around for at least 1 minute during 12 different hours in the day. Even if you stand all day, you still need to move around.

The minute that you stand and move around can be anytime from 1 minute after the hour until 1 minute before the next hour.

If you have stand reminders turned on then if you haven't stood yet in the current hour then the watch will remind you to stand at 50 minutes past the hour,this gives you 10 minutes in which to stand and move around before the next hour starts.

Syncing problems!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.