Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MACBOOK AIR battery is not functioning

I just bought a new macbook air yesterday and I did not even complete my first 24 hours and the macbook shows that battery need to be replaced!!!!!!! I'm so mad and disappointed I did not buy this device to have a problem from the first day!!!!!!!

MacBook

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 12:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 4:25 AM

Every Mac comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty 

and up to 90 days of complimentary support

https://www.apple.com/support/products/mac.html

Please call AppleCare. 

AppleCare: 1-800-275-2273

U.S. Returns & Refunds Policy

• You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2020 4:25 AM in response to njood66

Every Mac comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty 

and up to 90 days of complimentary support

https://www.apple.com/support/products/mac.html

Please call AppleCare. 

AppleCare: 1-800-275-2273

U.S. Returns & Refunds Policy

• You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

Apr 19, 2020 9:27 AM in response to dominic23

The problem: I only have a iPhone 8 and no other device so I’m dumbfounded to find this operating on my iPhone8, which supposed to have iOS 13.4.1. Under the general settings it’s showing software up to date version 13.4.1, contacted apple yesterday and iMessage wasn’t working right so I wasn’t able to chat with them. I will ask them today, hopefully, if you or someone has ever heard of this type of situation Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thank You for help

MACBOOK AIR battery is not functioning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.