Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t create an email alias on iCloud.com

I have been trying to create an email alias on iCloud.com for the last 2 hours without success. I did search and found an old forum (2012) where several people were having the same issue. All iCloud servers are up and running. So my question is if anybody had found a solution for this besides contacting Apple support?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 6:05 AM

2 replies

Apr 21, 2020 8:04 AM in response to arodlinux

Hello, arodlinux.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you're unable to create an email alias on iCloud. I'd like to help. What happens when you try to create one using these steps? Use email aliases on iCloud.com

Any error messages?

Make sure that the computer you're using is up to date and is compatible with iCloud: System requirements for iCloud

"Mac

• macOS Catalina
  • Safari 9.1 or later, Firefox 45 or later, Google Chrome 54 or later, or Opera

PC

• Microsoft Windows 10*
  • iCloud for Windows 10
  • iTunes 12.7
  • Firefox 45 or later, Google Chrome 54 or later (desktop mode only), Microsoft Edge, or Opera

*Windows 10 May 2019 Update or later is recommended for iCloud for Windows 10".

If possible try either another Wi-Fi connection or a different compatible web browser to see if that helps.

Keep me updated.

Cheers!

I can’t create an email alias on iCloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.