Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Activity achievements

My Apple Watch stopped reporting on my monthly challenges at the end of 2019. It shows that I have succeeded at my April 2020 challenge under the Go For It screen on my iPhone, for example, and it did the same for Jan, Feb, and March 2020, but under the Monthly Challenges screen, it stopped reporting anything after December 2019. It kept track of monthly challenges perfectly before that.

I have an Apple Watch 1. And an iPhone 6 Plus. (Really!) They are both updated as far as they can go. Any advice would be welcome!

Apple Watch

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 11:50 AM

This is a known problem with ios12 as well as awards and acheivements going missing,the only solution forthcoming is to update to ios 13,of course you're not able to do this but a lot of people have bit the bullet and upgraded their phones.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2020 11:50 AM in response to Border Heeler

This is a known problem with ios12 as well as awards and acheivements going missing,the only solution forthcoming is to update to ios 13,of course you're not able to do this but a lot of people have bit the bullet and upgraded their phones.

Missing Activity achievements

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.