Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery health at 91%

It's been only 6 months since I purchased iPhone 11 and now it's battery health is at 91% . Is this normal?

Battery health started deducting after updating to iOS 13.4.1 and it even drops by 1% every 2 days.

What should I do ? Kindly help

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 3:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 12:18 PM

I hope so. I’ll keep an eye on my battery health and see if it drops further. I was under the impression that you should charge between 40-80 to keep the battery in good condition, but I guess I will charge to 100 from now on. Since you charge it overnight and have it plugged in, I don’t think it’s an issue since it automatically stops putting current once it’s at 100, but you may want to verify.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2020 12:18 PM in response to Snehasis_Prasad_Panda

I hope so. I’ll keep an eye on my battery health and see if it drops further. I was under the impression that you should charge between 40-80 to keep the battery in good condition, but I guess I will charge to 100 from now on. Since you charge it overnight and have it plugged in, I don’t think it’s an issue since it automatically stops putting current once it’s at 100, but you may want to verify.

Battery health at 91%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.