Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer money

I need help with getting my Apple ID balance transferred to my Apple Cash or is there away to use the money on my Apple ID account

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 3:30 AM

5 replies

Apr 20, 2020 3:32 AM in response to cliff108

Before you can add funds to your Apple ID, you must have a valid payment method on file. Learn about the payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID. ... See how to Add funds to your Apple ID https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208687  Note that "after you authorize the payment, the funds ... [are credited] to your Apple ID. Then, you can use the credit to make purchases from the App Store or iTunes store. Need more help? Contact Apple support for help here: Get started

Apr 20, 2020 11:03 PM in response to cliff108

You may mail income with Apple funds to people and also people may send funds, which is automatically and continued your own Apple dollars card to you. There's not an actual card just a metaphorical one. Assess out more below, In the event you wish to follow along step by step.

Set up Apple ID Income on Your Own iPhone

Let us start by setting up Apple Income in your own Cell Phone.

Open the Wallet program on your Mobile Phone. You are going to see the Apple income card that is black if you presently possess Apple shell out. Incidentally, if you pan and tilt the phone, shades will be changed by the colored pattern on the card. Aside from being amusing, That is no practical use for this feature.

Harness the card, and then select Set Up Now.

On another screen, Faucet Continue. After an instant, the Apple dollars is Set.

Hit Continue. You'll be prompted to put in one, In the event you don't have a card onto your phone. Then you may add it but wont be in a position to mail cash because that you do not possess any, In the event you opt never to add one .

Transfer money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.