Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant log in to facetime!

My Apple account is set to UAE region, but my ipad is not from UAE. Still i cant log in to facetime! I tried to creat a new account and it worked, but i need my original account to work.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 6:53 AM

3 replies

Apr 21, 2020 4:15 PM in response to YounisMohammad

Hello, YounisMohammad.

I understand that you have been unable to log in to FaceTime with your original Apple ID but have been able to do so with a newly created Apple ID. I am glad to take a look at this with you.

As you can log into FaceTime with a new Apple ID, this indicates that there’re not any restrictions associates with your iPad. That's excellent news.

Do you get an error message when trying to sign in to FaceTime? Are you able to use your original Apple ID with Messages? Are you able to sign in to the App Store? Have you seen any messages indicating that your account is disabled?

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.
When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

I hope this is helpful.

Be Well.

Apr 21, 2020 5:03 PM in response to YounisMohammad

YounisMohammad,

Thanks for this additional information.

The Apple Support article, If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime, address what to do when you see this particular error message.

If, after working through the troubleshooting steps in the article, FaceTime is still not activated after 24 hours, I would suggest that you go ahead and contact Apple Support.

Regards.

Cant log in to facetime!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.