Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID/FaceTime/ iPhone won’t agree

I’m trying to get my phone calls and FaceTime to show up on my Mac. When I went to my phone settings to allow other devices to answer, it said all devices must share the same iCloud/ Apple ID. They do. When I double checked, pic of me is same, ID is same, everything is good, but yet the phone will not even allow me to turn on the allow other device to answer. Help?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 5:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2020 5:30 AM

Krbow wrote:

I’m trying to get my phone calls and FaceTime to show up on my Mac. When I went to my phone settings to allow other devices to answer, it said all devices must share the same iCloud/ Apple ID. They do. When I double checked, pic of me is same, ID is same, everything is good, but yet the phone will not even allow me to turn on the allow other device to answer. Help?

Sign out od iCloud on your Mac and back in again.

>System Preferences> Apple ID /iCloud

If you can't sign in to your iMessage account or FaceTime on ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2020 5:30 AM in response to Krbow

Krbow wrote:

Sign out od iCloud on your Mac and back in again.

>System Preferences> Apple ID /iCloud

If you can't sign in to your iMessage account or FaceTime on ...

Apple ID/FaceTime/ iPhone won’t agree

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.