Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro gestures

The app exposé and mission control gestures on my 13-inch Macbook pro (2017) are not working. I have changed the settings in the Trackpad settings window and the problem has not resolved. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 8:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 9:16 PM

andrés225 Said:

"MacBook Pro gestures: The app exposé and mission control gestures on my 13-inch Macbook pro (2017) are not working. I have changed the settings in the Trackpad settings window and the problem has not resolved. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!"

--------

Reset NVRAM and SMC:

Reset the NVRAM and then reset the SMC, of your Mac. Sometimes, changes are made to your system, and then settings (i.e. for the touchpad) become manipulated, technically. So, when that happens, reset these to get things to operate as they should.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2020 9:16 PM in response to andrés225

andrés225 Said:

"MacBook Pro gestures: The app exposé and mission control gestures on my 13-inch Macbook pro (2017) are not working. I have changed the settings in the Trackpad settings window and the problem has not resolved. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!"

--------

Reset NVRAM and SMC:

Reset the NVRAM and then reset the SMC, of your Mac. Sometimes, changes are made to your system, and then settings (i.e. for the touchpad) become manipulated, technically. So, when that happens, reset these to get things to operate as they should.

MacBook Pro gestures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.