Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Discontinue apple app

I sent a request to have an app (ABC Mouse), since you make it so hard to contact you, discontinued but see that it was taken out of my bank account. How do I get my money back?

Posted on Apr 21, 2020 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2020 7:08 AM

Sent a request where? To whom?

To cancel an App subscription you need to follow the steps here: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Sending a request to anybody is not going to get it cancelled. Aple does not cancel subscriptions by request like that. You need to cancel it yourself following the steps in the link above. Only you can do it, nobody can do it for you.

Once it is cancelled, you can contact iTunes Billing directly for a refund: iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

Also, this is a user to user forum, you are not Addressing Apple, we are just other users like yourself.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2020 7:08 AM in response to Linper2000

Sent a request where? To whom?

To cancel an App subscription you need to follow the steps here: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Sending a request to anybody is not going to get it cancelled. Aple does not cancel subscriptions by request like that. You need to cancel it yourself following the steps in the link above. Only you can do it, nobody can do it for you.

Once it is cancelled, you can contact iTunes Billing directly for a refund: iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

Also, this is a user to user forum, you are not Addressing Apple, we are just other users like yourself.

Discontinue apple app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.