Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

I recently renewed my subscirption after 4 months and none of my music came back. I didnt pay it for 2 months before and upon paying it and renewing it that time I got all of my music back immediately, but this time I havent gotten a single song back. I had thousands of songs downloaded with apple music. Is there any way to get them back?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 22, 2020 2:45 AM

2 replies

Apr 22, 2020 2:53 AM in response to hunterdawn235

Hello

I understand you would like to know what happened to the playlists you created and the songs you downloaded for offline listening when you subscribed to Apple Music ten months ago. The media and information is only available while you are an Apple Music Member. If you purchased music from the iTunes Store, the purchases are tied to your Apple ID and available for redownload.

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store

With your new Apple Music membership, your existing iTunes library will once again be uploaded to iCloud Music Library and you can access the Apple Music catalog and download music for offline listening to your iPhone for as long as you subscribe to the service.

Add and download music, shows, and movies from the Apple Music catalog

Use Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android phone​

Take care.

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.