Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchases

I'm showing that there was a purchase I my acct that was unauthorized

Posted on Apr 22, 2020 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2020 1:48 PM

You can check your Purchase History, See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support.

In order to get a refund, you need to open your purchase history so you can submit a refund request to Apple. 

Please follow the steps below: 

1. Click this link: https://reportaproblem.apple.com 

2. Sign in to your Apple ID that you use to purchase the subscription. 

3. On the Report a Problem website, under the Purchases tab, click Report a Problem to the subscription of the app you want refunded. 

4. Choose a reason for the problem, describe your issue, then tap or click Submit. 

Based on the information that you provide, Apple might provide a refund directly, refer you to the developer, require additional information, or might deny the refund request based on refund eligibility. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2020 1:48 PM in response to krystalfromlittle rock

You can check your Purchase History, See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support.

In order to get a refund, you need to open your purchase history so you can submit a refund request to Apple. 

Please follow the steps below: 

1. Click this link: https://reportaproblem.apple.com 

2. Sign in to your Apple ID that you use to purchase the subscription. 

3. On the Report a Problem website, under the Purchases tab, click Report a Problem to the subscription of the app you want refunded. 

4. Choose a reason for the problem, describe your issue, then tap or click Submit. 

Based on the information that you provide, Apple might provide a refund directly, refer you to the developer, require additional information, or might deny the refund request based on refund eligibility. 

Purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.