Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have got a problem with my iPhone.

Anyone can help me??

Posted on Apr 22, 2020 1:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2020 1:51 PM

Your phone cannot get a virus. Whatever your brother subscribed to was a SCAM.

If you actually downloaded the VPN software you have serious problems; you have compromised personal information to criminals. So about the only thing you can do now is change your Apple ID password, and restore your phone to factory settings, and start over with it, discarding all of your data. If you have any credit cards stored on the phone contact the issuers to report fraud and get them canceled, and change any passwords that you might have had stored on the phone.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2020 1:51 PM in response to Kerala_tigers

Your phone cannot get a virus. Whatever your brother subscribed to was a SCAM.

If you actually downloaded the VPN software you have serious problems; you have compromised personal information to criminals. So about the only thing you can do now is change your Apple ID password, and restore your phone to factory settings, and start over with it, discarding all of your data. If you have any credit cards stored on the phone contact the issuers to report fraud and get them canceled, and change any passwords that you might have had stored on the phone.

I have got a problem with my iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.