Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regarding email

Hey there

I keep receiving emails for my Apple ID

someone has tried to log in . I changed the password several times but I still receive the same message

kindly response thanks .

Posted on Apr 22, 2020 4:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2020 5:48 PM

Someone could be trying to sign into your Apple ID. If they are trying to sign in, changing your password doesn't prevent them from trying again.

You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication          

Two Factor Authentification availability.     

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords.     

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ    

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2020 5:48 PM in response to madiha242

Someone could be trying to sign into your Apple ID. If they are trying to sign in, changing your password doesn't prevent them from trying again.

You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.        

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support    I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication          

Two Factor Authentification availability.     

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords.     

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ    

Regarding email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.