Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

chip problem

I have a problem on my iPhone 7 that for 3 weeks has not registered any chip and I do not know what to do

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 1:26 PM

If "chip" stays for SIM card, what happens when you try? What error message are you getting?

No SIM or Invalid SIM? :--> If you see 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

SIM not supported?:--> How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

No Service?:--> If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2020 1:26 PM in response to McTrapito

If "chip" stays for SIM card, what happens when you try? What error message are you getting?

No SIM or Invalid SIM? :--> If you see 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

SIM not supported?:--> How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

No Service?:--> If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

chip problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.