Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular data keeps turning off

Hello there,

it’s been a while since my cellular data keeps turning off on all apps except one (Instagram) and all the others are turned off. I tried everything reboot my iPhone, turning the cellular data on and off but with no result.

How can fix it? because it’s making me mad and now it’s hindering my workflow.

Waiting for your response.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 8:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2020 7:56 PM

Hi,

This did not help, I still can't turn on cellular for certain apps.

2 replies

Apr 25, 2020 3:03 PM in response to elissa97

Hello elissa97,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with cellular data staying enabled for some apps. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

First, check for any available updates for your iPhone: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch (Be sure to have a current backup prior to updating.)

Next, check for a carrier settings update: Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad.

Also, check Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options and make sure Low Data Mode is not enabled: Use Low Data Mode on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Finally, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

Take care!

Cellular data keeps turning off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.