Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TV+ doesn't keep track of my last viewed episode and time

I have a brand new ipad pro 2020 with the latest ipadOS.

It came with a one year subscription of TV+ so I thought to give it a try.

My issue is that if I watch something and close the screen, next time I open, it goes back to main menu and I need to manually look for the episode I was watching and where in it I was.

Quite disappointing... Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,

Nir.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2020 7:13 AM

I have been testing since the Tv app launched and never had that experience, and can’t say I’ve seen it reported much by others.

However, if you continue to experience that issue then you should give feedback to Apple

Product Feedback - Apple

3 replies

Apr 24, 2020 10:01 AM in response to nir14

When viewing something within Apple TV Plus, or any service that integrates with the TV app, it will add that content to the 'up next' queue. If one does not finish watching it will auto update and the user can select that title from the queue to continue from where they left off.

You can go into settings - TV, to ensure a particular service is connected to the TV app

Apr 26, 2020 6:40 AM in response to vazandrew

Hi,

After having more experience, I see that TV App does know (or think it knows) what was the last Episode I saw and at what time I left it.

However, it is often wrong. I will say it even differently. It is hardly right.

I had cases it took me back two Episodes, back one Episode. Beginning of last Episode or completely forgot where I was.

It is a buggy App on this ipad pro at least.

Nir.

TV+ doesn't keep track of my last viewed episode and time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.