Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Disabled & not connecting to Wifi

Hi, I forgot my Iphone password and it has been disabled. I’m trying to erase it from my Icloud but i can’t connect my phone to Wifi for some reason.

Iit shows as “offline” on ICloud.

does anyone know how i can connect my Iphone to Wifi? Thxxxxx

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2020 7:26 AM

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities, ChloéR!

It sounds like you're having an issue with your iPhone being disabled and not being able to erase it from iCloud due to not being able to connect to Wi-Fi. In order to enable the device, you'll need to follow the steps in this article If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled.

Once the device is enabled, if you still have an issue connecting to Wi-Fi, I suggest checking out this article If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2020 7:26 AM in response to ChloéR

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities, ChloéR!

It sounds like you're having an issue with your iPhone being disabled and not being able to erase it from iCloud due to not being able to connect to Wi-Fi. In order to enable the device, you'll need to follow the steps in this article If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled.

Once the device is enabled, if you still have an issue connecting to Wi-Fi, I suggest checking out this article If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network.

Have a great day!

iPhone Disabled & not connecting to Wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.