Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I add SSD storage to my 2019 MacBook Pro to accommodate Bootcamp/Windows 10 installation?

Can I add SSD storage to my 2019 MacBook Pro? I currently have a basic 13 inch with 128GB SSD and need more space to partition drive to install bootcamp and Windows software. Support indicates I need minimum 64 GB of space and currently only have 31GB currently free. I wanted to see if anyone has expanded to 256GB, 512GB, 1TB, or 2TB SSD to facilitate bootcamp and Windows 10 installation.

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 11:46 AM

2 replies

Apr 24, 2020 1:17 PM in response to leroydouglas

Thank you for reply. MacBook Pro was purchased August 2019 so cannot exchange or refund. Proprietary software from business partners only runs on Windows 10. Both are insurance illustration software from two different companies. I will most likely not use from one provider but will need to run with the other. I have workaround as my wife uses a Microsoft Surface 2 which I can run the illustration software. If I had known this was going to be a problem, I would have purchased with more SDD storage.

Can I add SSD storage to my 2019 MacBook Pro to accommodate Bootcamp/Windows 10 installation?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.