Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 music streaming stops

I have an iPhone 11, version 13.4.1

When I am using any app for music, news, etc., it plays for just so long, then stops streaming.

At times it is trying to reconnect. At times I can hit pause then play and it will start again. And yet at other times I have to close out the app and restart to get it working.

This happens on the following apps: Pandora, Spotify, iHeart and Sirius/XM. Haven't tried Amazon music.

This will happen every time I use one of these apps and it is getting quite annoying.

What can I do to make this stop or repair the issue.

Thank you in advance...

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 12:06 PM

3 replies

Apr 26, 2020 8:31 AM in response to jeremy_v

Thank you for your response. Never gave this a thought. My phone is connected to Wifi at he house when I am using it and this is when this happens. Next time I want to use one of the apps I will try turning off the wifi connection and try cellular data.

Also. I use hearing aids that have bluetooth and everything streams to my hearing aids, which, is nice and very convenient.

Thanks again.

When I try turning off the wifi I will let you know how it worked......

Apr 26, 2020 7:56 AM in response to lvbassistcjs

Hey lvbassistcjs,

I see that you're having trouble with music stopping streaming across several apps on your iPhone.

Have you tried switching networks? This can rule out the issue being with the connection. For example, if you're connected to cellular data, try switching off cellular data and connecting to Wi-Fi only, or vice versa. If you're not sure how to turn off cellular data to connect to Wi-Fi only, follow these steps: Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support.

If the same issue happens on another network, let us know if it occurs when using the speakers of the iPhone or only when using headphones or Bluetooth devices.

Cheers!

iPhone 11 music streaming stops

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.